Sunday, November 11, 2012

Aubrie's New Handshake

When Ginger took Aidan to a birthday party on Sat. Nov. 3, Aubrie and I decided to invent a new way of greeting each other. Voila.

   


Steps:
1. Double high five with your partner.
2. Clap your (own) hands.
3. Cross over right hand with your partner, then cross over left hand with your partner.
4. One partner spins the other.
5. Two finger snaps.
6. Shuffle feet right, then left. Repeat.
7. Fake back flip (an Aubrie specialty).
8. Low (right) hand to the partner.
9. High (right) hand to the partner.
10. Partner moves forward while you move back, then reverse.
11. Kick up your feet to your right.
12. Stick out your tongue emphatically!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOw Ken I have to say I'm impressed! Jaimito and Natalie enjoyed watching it. I have to admit that I read the instructions before I saw the video and I was a little skeptical but once I saw the video I was blown away. Especially at how good Aubrey was at it! Nice!

Ken, Ginger, Aidan and Aubrie said...

You're too kind. I'm glad we were able to entertain your family for a couple of minutes ;o)

Be sure to invent your own handshake and send it my way. Every family should have one!

ReclaimYourCore said...

wow! I am pretty sure I could not do this, but now know you guys have awesome talents and skills!

ReclaimYourCore said...

wow! I am pretty sure I could not do this, but now know you guys have awesome talents and skills!


Spring's Back