Sunday, January 12, 2014

This is an email worth reading

Here's an email my son sent tonight while eating Raman noodles. I clearly use content from anywhere I can find it!
Hello from the other room again! I hope this isn't a waste of time for you and you find it worth reading. Anyway, I was writing to tell you that a stegosaurus named Fred is about to travel to the future and squash your workplace. I am telling you this now because I suggest you soon find another line of work in advance before Fred destroys yours. If you become a doctor, maybe you can get me an Ipad. The reason I am telling you this by email and not by just telling you is because reading this will make you a better reader and it will be experience typing for me. It will also take up more time that you will have spent working so you can get used to not being in that line of work anymore. Don't go to work tomorrow. Instead try to beat that Zelda game for me. I hope this a good warning and you will take my advice.

Sincerely,
--
Aidan Li 


This is the email he sent immediately prior to the above email:

Subject:

Hello from the other room!
Inbox
x

Aidan Li
6:44 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello. I just told you to check your email, so here's a new message to delete!

No comments:


Spring's Back